Energy Consulting / Electric Vehicles
Most companies and institutions know that they are spending too much money on energy. More and more, they also recognize that the time has come for reliable sources of sustainable energy and want to get “clean and green.” For more than 2 decades, companies, governments, and non-profit institutions have turned to Starphire New Energy Technologies (Starphire.Net, Inc) now dba EarthKind Energy for innovative, cutting-edge solutions to complex energy challenges.
Figuring out how to save money with the diverse array of energy efficiency and renewable energy options is the type of challenge that EarthKind thrives on — and actively seeks. Our expertise and experience provides an unparallelled opportunity to determine your needs, identify opportunities, secure grants, and develop cost-effective options that can make your goals achievable (sometimes with zero cash outlay).
Energy consulting services include:
- energy and cost analysis
- energy saving proposals
- project planning and management
- state and federal grants and tax incentives
- financing: private, state, and federal
- grant writing and application process
EarthKind is leading the Clean Transportation Program for the 43 municipal governments in Sustainable Westchester:
Electric Vehicles (EVs) are increasing worldwide by 70% annually, while costs are declining 18% per year.
90% of most American’s trips that are less than 30 miles. EVs are already the most cost-effective option for local travel, with per mile savings of 50%-75% on fuel. In addition, with no need for an oil change and only ~20 moving parts (vs. 2,000 for gas engine) – the maintenance cost savings are dramatic as well.
EarthKind developed EV Toolkits for Sustainable Westchester:
- Why EVs: https://sustainablewestchester.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sustainable-Westchester-EV-Toolkit-1-Why-EVs-7.10.18.pdf
- About EVs: https://sustainablewestchester.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sustainable-Westchester-EV-Toolkit-2-EVs-7.10.18.pdf
- Charging Stations: https://sustainablewestchester.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sustainable-Westchester-EV-Toolkit-3-Charging-Stations-7.10.18.pdf